Activities you can do this Holy Week
Holy Week is an important time for many people around the world, and there are many ways to celebrate and reflect on the season even if you are at home.
Here are some fun and meaningful activities you can do at home during Holy Week:
- Watch Online Holy Week Services: Many churches around the world provide live streaming of their Holy Week services, which you can view from the comfort of your own home. This is an excellent way to remain connected to your faith community during this difficult time.
- Make an Easter Garden: This is a fun activity in which you make a miniature garden with a small hill or mound, rocks, plants, and figures of Jesus, Mary, and the disciples. You can make a beautiful garden out of any materials you have at home to commemorate Jesus’ resurrection.
- Make Easter Cards: Use your imagination to create your own Easter cards for family and friends. To make the cards unique and special, you can use various materials such as colored paper, markers, stickers, and other decorative items.
- Bake Easter Treats: Get into the Easter spirit by baking some delectable Easter treats like hot cross buns, Easter cookies, or an Easter cake. This is a fun activity that you can do with your family and then enjoy the results together.
- Have a Virtual Holy Week Gathering: If you are unable to physically be with your family and friends during Holy Week, why not organize a virtual gathering? You can connect with loved ones via video conferencing platforms and share your Holy Week traditions and experiences.
Remember that Holy Week is a time to reflect, pray, and celebrate. These activities can help you connect with your faith and meaningfully celebrate the season.