How to Claim Golden Future Life Plan in the Philippines: A Step-by-Step Guide
Golden Future Life Plans is a pre-need company in the Philippines that offers traditional and cremation products. In the event of a planholder’s death, the beneficiary or a family member only needs to do a single call at our 24/7 Claims Department number.
In this article, we will give you a step-by-step guide on how to use your Golden Future life plan should the unexpected happens:
Step 1. Notify Golden Future Life Plans:
Notify us by calling Claims Department. Our Claims Associate will be answering your call 24/7. Be ready with the following information such as:
- Name of deceased
- If plan is assigned, the complete name of the planholder and Name of Plan to be used
- Place of death or place of retrieval
- Complete address where the body will be retrieved
- Name and contact number of the family representative
Our Claims Associate will verify the current status of the account whether it is active, fully paid or lapsed.
Step 2: Claims Associate to Coordinate with Mortuary Partner:
If the account is active or fully paid, our Claims Associate will now coordinate with the nearest accredited mortuary to arrange the body retrieval and full memorial service stated in the life plan contract.
Step 3. Gather and Submit Required Documents:
Prepare and submit all necessary documents to Golden Future Life Plans. These typically includes:
- Original Copy of Life Plan Contract
- Certificate of Full Payment – for fully paid accounts
- Photocopy of the Registered Death Certificate
- ID of the Deceased
- Government issued ID of the Deceased – if the memorial plan is assigned, ID of both the deceased and the planholder shall be submitted; If plan is assigned, the planholder has to accomplish and sign the Assignment Form in the Memorial Service Contract
How to Claim Cash Assistance Benefit?
If the planholder dies within ten years period upon availment of the plan, the beneficiary/ies will receive cash assistance. Here are two easy steps to claim the said cash assistance, which is also called burial benefit.
Step 1. Submit Necessary Documents:
Just like when claiming for the memorial service, all necessary documents shall be submitted to Golden Future Life Plans.
Step 2: Await Verification and Processing:
The documents submitted will be reviewed and authenticated by Golden Future Life Plans. This process may take some time, so please be patient. If additional information or evidence is required, the company may contact you.
Step 3. Receive the Claim Proceeds:
Golden Future Life Plans will release the claim proceeds to the selected beneficiaries once the claim has been approved and processed. Release of payment is made via check and shall be directly claimed by all beneficiaries.
- Notify Golden Future Life Plans of the policyholder’s death as soon as possible to begin the claims process.
- Keep copies of all submitted documents for your records.
- Maintain open communication with Golden Future Life Plans throughout the claims process, and follow up on a regular basis for status updates.
- If you have any questions or concerns about claims procedure, contact Golden Future Life Plans’ Claims Department at 0919-078-2974.
In the Philippines, claiming in Golden Future entails obtaining the appropriate documentation, notifying the company, accurately completing any forms needed, and submitting the required documents.
You can smoothly manage the claims process and guarantee that the policyholder’s beneficiaries receive the financial support they are entitled to during a difficult time by following the step-by-step guidance given in this article.
For those who are interested to know more, you may read this article about the benefits of having memorial plan. You may also check our traditional and cremation life plan packages for a worry-free memorial. To inquire or purchase, contact us today.