Your privacy is important to us. The security of your personal information is extremely important and we are committed to respecting your privacy and safeguarding your personal data. You can rest assured that we safeguard your personal information that we receive and collect when you visit our websites.
In this Statement…
Personal Information refers to any information that identifies you as a person. As defined by the Philippine Data Privacy Act of 2012, this may be “sensitive personal information.”
Data privacy refers to the necessity to preserve and protect any personal data collected by an organization from being accessed by a third party.
Golden Future refers to Golden Future Life Plans Inc (Personal Information Controller)
WE RESPECT YOUR EIGHT PRIVACY RIGHTS AS PROVIDED IN THE DATA PRIVACY ACT OF 2012
- The right to be informed. You have the right to know when your personal data shall be, are being, or have been processed. We will only collect and process your data that are necessary for us to process your life plan application and purchase, only with your knowledge and explicit consent. In the remote possibility that your personal information is breached or compromised, we commit to inform you of any.
- The right to access. You have the right request access for your data that we have in our possession as well as the purposes for which such data are to be or are being processed. Furthermore, you may request for other details regarding the processing of your information, such as the period for which your information will be stored, and the recipients to whom your information may be disclosed. We reserve the right to charge costs directly related to and/or necessary for the processing of any personal data access request.
- The right to object. You have the right to give consent, to refuse to give consent, as well as the choice to withdraw such consent in relation to the collection and processing of your personal information. However, may not be in a position to continue or completely delivery our services, depending on the nature and extent of the consent you will withdraw.
- The right to erasure or blocking. You have the right to suspend, withdraw or order the blocking, removal, destruction of his or her personal information from our filing system upon your discovery and substantial proof that your personal information is incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained, used for unauthorized purposes or are no longer necessary for the purposes for which we have collected such.
- The right to rectify. You have the right to dispute any inaccuracy or error in the personal information processed, and to have the personal information controller correct it immediately. We shall ensure that the new and the retracted information will be accessible, and that third parties who received the erroneous data will be informed, upon the request of the data subject.
- The right to data portability.You have the right to obtain and electronically move, copy, or transfer personal data for further use.
- The right to file a complaint. You have the right to file a complaint if you feel your personal information has been misused, maliciously disclosed, or improperly disposed or in case of any violation of your data privacy rights.
- The right to damages. You have the right to claim for damages sustained if it is proven in the courts of law that the personal information data in our possession was unlawfully obtained or there was an unauthorized use such personal information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
Golden Future collects Personal Information upon your availment/purchase of our products and/or services, upon your or by your interaction with us, using any of or through our website or all our other channels. “Personal Information” may include, but not limited to:
- Your [including family members, friends, beneficiaries, attorneys, attorneys-in-fact, shareholders, beneficial owners, members, representatives who contact Golden Future or may be contacted us, whenever applicable and relevant (collectively, the “Related Person/s”] name, gender, birthday, marital status, nature of work, employment status/employer, social security/tax identification number, home address, e-mail address, contact information and other information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained; certain technical information, such us, but not limited to, IP addresses, internet browser used, and web pages accessed, your login information and Information about your visit to our websites including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our websites (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, pages you accessed, page response times, download errors, lengths of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page; transaction details and purchase history which includes details of your purchases and other transactions made, through our website or through other channels, your delivery address and details of the products/services purchased/availed; payment details used for the availment/purchase of the products and/or services; information collected about your participation in our promotions and competitions or attendance at our events as provided in your application forms, recordings you or we have made, details of your guests in connection with any promotions and competitions you have entered or won, or other information related to your attendance at events, including any access assistance requirements you may have; information about your use of our chat rooms, message boards, social media pages or other interactive forums including any comments, photos, videos or other information that you post online; marketing and communication preference and information to help us determine what products and services may be of interest to you; correspondence with you including any feedback, complaints and comments from you via telephone, email or records of any online, paper or in-person correspondence and interactions between us. If you have communicated with us by phone, we will collect details of the phone number you used to call us and any information collected via a call recording; and Anti-fraud information relating to your situation, your creditworthiness or any criminal or fraudulent activities, provided to us by you or third parties.
By using Golden Future’s website, mobile applications and other online services, you are consenting to the collection, generation, use, processing, storage, retention and disclosure of your Personal Information. You likewise consent to the disclosure of the Personal Information by Golden Future to its subsidiaries, affiliates, banks, financial institutions and third-party service utility providers.
In addition, thereto, and with respect to Personal Information you disclosed or supplied about/from Related Person/s, it shall be your duty and responsibility to:
- to inform said Related Person/s of the purpose/s for which his/her/their Personal Information have been disclosed or supplied to Golden Future for collection and processing;
- obtain the necessary consent of said Related Person/s for the disclosure, collection and processing of his/her/their Personal Information;
- to inform the that such consent from said Related Person/s have been obtained
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
For any withdrawal of consent, please send any request to Golden Future’s website www.goldenfuture.com.ph or to our official email address at [email protected]. Golden Future may not be in a position to continue or completely delivery its services, depending on the nature and extent of your consent to be withdrawn.
Golden Future reserves the right to charge costs directly related to and/or necessary for the processing of any personal data access request.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
Golden Future shall use your Personal Information for the following purposes: to provide you with details and information regarding our products and services; to process your availment/purchase of our products and/or services, to conduct billing processing and other business transactions; to provide and manage products and services you have requested; to communicate effectively with you; to monitor activities and record our correspondence with you; to provide you with marketing materials; to understand our customers, and to develop and tailor our products and services; to run our promotions and competitions and our events; to prevent fraud; to conduct certain checks on you, such as KYC and credit checks; to improve and administer our websites, and to ensure that content is relevant; to reorganize or make changes to our business and to comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
Golden Future may disclose your Personal Information to affiliates which means our third-party partners, their subsidiaries, its ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries who may use it in connection with any of the purposes set out above. We will also share your personal data with third-party service providers (such as providers of marketing, IT or administrative services) who may process it on our behalf for any of the purposes set out above. The Company may also disclose your Personal Information under any of the following circumstances: (i) required by law or by court decisions/processes; (ii) for information, update and marketing purposes; and (iii) for research purposes.
PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
The Personal Information that Golden Future holds will not be kept for longer than is permitted by law and will only be kept for as long as necessary to provide you with any requested products, services or information, in addition thereto, we may retain certain transaction details and correspondence until the time limit for claims arising from the transaction has expired, or to comply with regulatory requirements regarding the retention of such data.
SAFEGUARD PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to our website – any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY
Golden Future does not knowingly accept, collect or solicit Personal Information from children under the age of 18. In the event that Personal Information was inadvertently collected from children under the age of 18, parents may either give consent to the collection, use and disclosure of the child’s personal information or request the removal of the child’s personal information, by contacting the Company.
Address: 3F Golden Haven Bldg., Villar SIPAG Complex, C-5 Extension Road, Pulang Lupa I, Global South, Las Piñas City
Contact Number: (02) 8277 3888 • (02) 8247 0091
Email: [email protected]
Golden Future reserves the right to charge costs which are directly related to and/or is necessary for the processing of any personal data access request.