Worry-free Warriors: Celebrating International Women’s Month
Women’s Month is observed in March to recognize the contributions of women to society, history, and culture.
It’s an opportunity to celebrate women’s achievements while also highlighting the challenges they face in their pursuit of equality.
Women’s Month 2023 can be celebrated in a variety of ways, including:
- Attend Women’s History Month events: During Women’s History Month, many organizations and institutions host events such as lectures, film screenings, and art exhibits. Check your local listings for upcoming events.
- Shop at women-owned businesses in your community to show your support for female entrepreneurs. This can help to economically empower women and promote gender equality.
- Read books written by and about women: To learn more about women’s contributions to history and society, read books written by or about women’s experiences. This can help you understand the difficulties that women have faced and continue to face.
- Watch films directed by or starring women: Watch films directed by or starring women in leading roles. This can help you appreciate women’s perspectives and experiences.
- One of the most important ways you can help a woman you care about is to encourage her to make future plans. This can include talking about her financial goals and priorities, assisting her in creating a budget, teaching her to save for retirement or other future expenses, and encouraging her to secure a worry-free future through Golden Future Life Plans.
Remember that Women’s Month is more than just the month of March. It’s advocating for women’s rights every day of the year. Happy International Women’s Month to our worry-free warriors!
Want to check out our life plan packages? Check it here or contact us.